Date(s) - 12/07/2016 - 12/31/2016
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The season of giving is upon us, and what better way to give back than by eating tater tots? These seven San Diego restaurants are proud to announce that they will be donating 15% of their tot sales profits for the entire month of December to the San Diego Center for Children. The participating restaurants and the tots they will be offering are as follows:
- Pillbox Tavern – Chili Cheese Tot Basket
- Sandbar Sports Bar & Grill – Carne Asada Tots
- Brian’s 24 – Pizza Tots
- Pacific Beach Shore Club – Chef Ventura’s Tot Tostada
- True North Tavern – Famous Original Tots
- Miss B’s Coconut Club – Side of Tots, BBQ Pork Tots, Veggie-
Style Tots, Spicy Animal-Style Chicken Tots, Ropa Vieja Tots
- Woodstock’s Pizza – Fully Loaded Tots
Founded in 1887, the San Diego Center for Children is the oldest children’s nonprofit in the region. The Center provides evidence-based therapeutic, educational, foster care and transition services to children and families struggling with mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. Today, within eight locations and hundreds of homes throughout San Diego County, the Center empowers over 1,000 people every day.
Help us give back to the youth of our community this holiday season by stopping by one (if not all) of these generous restaurants which are offering their delicious tots.