SOIL MATTERS: A FREE EVENT
Presented by the Berry Good Food Foundation & Kiss The Ground, the event is FREE to the community.
Soil really does matter! Join distinguished panelists and learn about climate change’s hottest topic-Soil! Find out how soil may hold the key to solving our current climate changes. Panelists include:
- Ryland Engelhart and Calla Rose Ostrander, Kiss the Ground
- Scott Murray, organic farmer and resource conservationist
- Pablo Rojas, rancher, El Mogor Ranch, valle de guadalupe, baja
- Dr. Keith Pezzoli, dir. urban studies and planning, UC San Diego
- David Bronner, CEO, Dr. Bronner’s
- Dr. Justine Owen, soil scientist, UC Berkeley
- Michelle Lerach founder, berry good food foundation
5:30 pm: food and drinks in foyer
6pm-8 pm panel in ballroom
**Parking in Gilman Parking Structure: First 2 levels are visitor parking, but you still need to pay meter. $2/per hour. Then walk to Price Center East Ballroom.