Taco Fights, Round 3
Let the San Diego dining excitement begin.
Tuesday, February 10th, 7 – 9PM and every Tuesday until March 3rd.
The highly anticipated and well-attended taco making chef competition has new “Iron Chef” twist. Six talented chefs from San Diego restaurants will be required to use an ingredient voted by the public on The Blind Burro’s Facebook page the week prior to every competition.
The attendees can try each of the chef’s prepared tacos ($6 for both) and cast a vote for whose taco is best. Admission to the competitions is FREE.
Taco Fights Chef Schedule:
- Tuesday, Feb. 10 – ROUND 1
- Tuesday, Feb. 17 – ROUND 2
- Tuesday Feb. 24 (National Tortilla Chip Day) – ROUND 3
- Mikel Antony (Ronin)
- Christine Rivera (George’s California Modern)
- Tuesday, March 3 – CHAMPIONSHIP
- Winner of each week will compete this week!